SCUBA diving isn’t just for adults!
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for boys and girls ages 8 and older. It’s fun, easy, and safe. The PADI Bubblemaker program is a way for youngsters to join in the family fun of SCUBA diving, or even start a trend! Children should be okay in the water, but they don’t have to be advanced swimmers, since the maximum depth is only 2 meters/6 feet.
Get them started today!
- For children 8 years and older who want to have fun in the pool
- Also available as an open water experience (2 meter/6 foot max depth)
- Conducted by PADI Instructors
- No pre-training required
- Uses equipment made for children – not adults
- Typical sessions last about an hour